What we do
General Family Medicine and Health Wellness Care Management
Meeting your family’s healthcare needs and helping you maintain well being is our top most priority.
Mental Health Services
We have an onsite Clinical Psychologist that could assist you with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Counselling and provide you with tools to main a healthy mental health well being.
Our clinic can also assist industries by offering Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
To book an appointment please call (03) 9544-1555
- Skin Tagging
- Shave Biopsy
Minor Surgeries and Procedures
- Wound Care Management
- Dressing care needs
Employment Medicals and Diagnostic Services
- Workplace Vaccination and Injections requirements
- Drivers Medicals for Commercial Vehicles and/or Employment medicals (Asbestos Screening, Lead Screening, Pre-employment medicals i.e. Urine Drug Screening, Spirometry, Physical and Mental Health Assessment)
Work Cover Management
- Work cover assessment and certification
- TAC and Return to work medical assessment
Immunisation and Procedural Services
- DT (Diptheria – Tetanus)
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A
- Seasonal Flu Vaccination
Our clinic understands the intricacies of completing Insurance applications, thus, we offer tailored medical assessments and certification as part of insurance application.
ORT Care Management and Sublocade Clinic
Care Management for patient on Opiate Replacement Therapy (Methadone and Suboxone).