This medical centre now offers TELEHEALTH for ALL PATIENTS. Please book your telehealth consultation using the ‘Book Appointment Online’ button.
To enter the medical centre
- you need to wear your mask.
- WE DO NOT PERFORM swabs for suspected COVID-19. If you require a swab you will be advised during your telehealth consultation and wll be informed on how to access the service.
If you are currently confirmed with Coronavirus or if you have:
- Fever OR cough, shortness of breath, sore throat
- Been in close contact with anyone who may have COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Travelled interstate or internationally in the last 14 days
- Or live in an identified hot spot area
- If you are a healthcare, aged care or residential care worker with direct patient care
You need medical attention for any reason, DO NOT come directly to the medical centre, please BOOK YOUR TELEHEALTH CONSULTATION ONLINE, or phone the nearest hospital Emergency Department
If you experience severe symptoms, call 000 and advise the operator that you are in self-quarantine because of COVID-19 risk.
For more information call the Coronavirus Information line on
1800 020 080
or visit the Department of Health website
For emergencies, please go to your nearest Hospital Emergency Department